We offer the following limited warranty on mats produced for equine use.
1. We warrant that all products we supplies will
meet the applicable product specifications supplied by New Century NORTHWEST
and will be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of
shipment for three (3) years (the "Initial Warranty Period")
thereafter. If there are defects in material and workmanship subsequent
to the Initial Warranty Period and up to fifteen (15) years from the date
of delivery, We will replace the mats and charge the customer the following
amounts based on current prices at the time of replacement:
One to thee years - - - - - - 0%
|Four years - - - - - - -10%||Five Years - - - - - - 20%|
|Six Years - - - - - - - 30%||Seven Years - - - - - 40%|
|Eight Years - - - - - - 50%||Nine Years - - - - - - 60%|
|Ten Years - - - - - - - 70%||Eleven Years - - - - -80%|
|Twelve Years - - - - -90%||Thirteen Years - - - -90%|
|Fourteen Years - - - -90%||Fifteen Years - - - - -90%|
2. If defects appear during the warranty period, We will. at our sole option and as customer's exclusive remedy, repair or replace the defective product at the applicable charge, provided that We receive written notice of the defect within 10 days of the end of the warranty period and proof of purchase. This Warranty applies to materials only and does not include delivery or labor.
3. Any defect determined by New Century NORTHWEST to be attributable to customer alteration. modification. negligence or misuse is not covered by this warranty.
4. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OFFERED BY US. New Century NORTHWEST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. This warranty applies to materials only and does not include delivery or labor. Designs, data and other technical information supplied by us.
6. We have no control over how our products and technology will be used by our customers. New Century NORTHWEST does not make any representations or warranties that products or technology will work in specific applications. In no event will we be liable for any damages or injuries caused by use of any rubber product or technology in any specific application or industry.
7. IN NO EVENT WILL New Century NORTHWEST BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO US FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE.
8. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
****Proof of Purchase Required****
775 Vincent Street
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Phone: (541) 342-4500 Fax: (541) 485-5566
E-MAIL email@example.com HOME PAGE